We can all relate to a love of freshly baked chocolate brownies. I am the first to admit that I am not the biggest fan of peanut butter but I absolutely love these brownies ! They are so moist and tasty - a brownie lovers dream.
- 185g Butter
- 40g Dark chocolate
- 100g Milk chocolate
- 4-5 'Snickers' bars
- 1tbsp Smooth peanut butter
- 3 Eggs
-275g Caster sugar
- 85g Plain flour
- 40g Cocoa powder
- A handful of unsalted peanuts
- Grease and line a square baking tin and preheat an oven to fan 160 degrees.
- Place chocolate, peanut butter, snickers and butter in a glass bowl and heat over a pan of boiling water until fully melted.
- Remove mixture from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- In another bowl stir together the flour and cocoa powder.
- In a freestanding electric mixer (with whisk attachment) whisk the eggs and sugar on a high speed for a minute or two to form a thick mixture.
- To the egg and sugar, fold in the slightly cooled chocolate mixture before begining to add the flour and cocoa powder.
- Once the mixture has completely come together, divide it in two and pour one half of the mixture into the baking tin.
- On a chopping board, thinly slice 2-3 more snickers bars and scatter half of them on the first layer of mixture.
- Pour the remaining mixture into the tin before topping with the remaining snickers bits and some unsalted peanuts.
An idea of how it should look before baking
- Bake in your oven for approximately 40 minutes - or until no longer wobbly when moved slightly in the oven.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the tin before turning out.
- Slice into squares before serving.
Subscribe for regular updates on all my latest recipes and please do share with your friends and family!