Pistachio & White Chocolate Cookies
Here are some photos that I shot for N-Photo magazine. I made these cookies because I hoped their vibrant green colour would be really interesting and different and I was not let down! Sadly these shots didn't make the final cut as there were some even better shots from that day (which I can't wait for you guys to see). Regardless, these cookies definitely make the cut for my website!
- 125g Butter (softened)
- 125g Caster sugar
- 100g Soft light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 90g Pistachio paste (which you can find online and in some supermarkets)
- 230g Self raising flour
- 150g White chocolate (roughly chopped)
- Grease and line a baking sheet and preheat your oven to 180/160 Fan.
- In a bowl cream together the butter and sugars before beating in the egg and pistachio paste to make a smooth mixture.
- Stir in the flour until it is well incorporated before folding the chocolate chunks through the mixture so that the pieces are evenly distributed.
- Take a spoonful of mixture at a time, roll into a ball and flatten slightly onto a baking tray before baking for 12-14 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before serving for the best results.