Lemon & Hibiscus Ice Lollies
Sweet, sharp and delicious - these homemade ice lollies are sure to refresh you on any hot summer's day. They are super easy to make and will be ready within a few hours. What's more - any remaining juice can be served as a drink. Just add ice and mint leaves for the perfect summer drink.
- 500ml Fizzy or still water
- 2tbsp Caster sugar
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 3-4 tbsp Hibiscus syrup
- Mint leaves or Lemon slices (to serve)
You will need: Ice lolly moulds
- In a large jug, add water, lemon juice, sugar and syrup together and stir until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- In your ice lolly moulds place mint leaves or lemon slices before pouring over your mixture and placing in a freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Freeze lollies in their moulds until ready to serve.
Subscribe for regular updates on all my latest recipes and please do share with your friends and family!